Performance Advantage Coaching
Performance Coaching (limit 10 athletes) Coaches – Dr. Will O’Connor & Dr. Steve Stannard
$300nzd*Per Month ($70/wk)Signup
- Discounted Trainingpeaks Premium
- Regular contact by either phone/email/messenger
- Personalised training plan, with unlimited revisions
- Data analysis on key sessions
- Season Planning
- Limited edition Performance Advantage Kit
- Invitation only training camps
- 3 month minimum contract
Consultation + Plan Coach – Dr. Will O’Connor
- Performance Consultation (Value $129/hr)
- Performance report
- 6-week personalised plan (Value $109)
Performance Consultation Coach – Dr. Will O’Connor
- Individual consultation to identify goals and focus areas.
- Performance report including training and nutritional strategies.
*All monthly training coaching packages require a $75 set-up fee.
Readymade training plans can be found HERE
The Platinum Packaged is for committed athletes who are looking to take their training to the next level.
If you are an athlete needing regular contact with a highly qualified and skilled coach, then choose this package.
An excellent opportunity to have a PhD level sports scientist only a phone call away.
Consultation + Plan
Perfect for athletes wanting a training plan that targets their specific strengths and weakness and helps give them direction and structure leading up to a particular event.
This option is also great for athletes that don’t need a lot of one-on-one revision.
Nutrition: Knowing what to eat and when to eat is a big part of success in endurance sport. Let us help you find out what works and what doesn’t for training, racing and lifestyle nutrition.
Sports tech: Every year new sports tech enters the market and some it offers valuable data that can help you achieve your goals. Having an understanding of how these devices work and when to use them is paramount to utilising their potential benefits.
Self-Coach Advice: A lot of people enjoy coaching themselves. However there comes a point where everyone second guesses themselves. Consulting an expert about planning your season, periodising your training or getting advice on where things may have gone wrong can give direction.